Wednesday, February 6, 2008

True Love

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5576488/48a8bdbd/sharing.html

I did this file last night while it was pouring rain and the wind was howling. We had wind gusts up to 85 MPH. Can you believe that. Hurricane strength wind in Indiana. We made it through it though with 3 scared kids. I'm not sure why they are that scared but they are so I guess I will just have to deal with it. Thank God no tornadoes hit here. I pray that all the places that did get hit with tornadoes with get through this difficult time with the grace and protection of God.

Kaleb had his eye appointment today and this time his farsightedness actually got a little better. One visit that it hasn't gotten worse. Whoo Hoo! I am a thrilled parent!

Hopefully all with go well tonight. I don't think there is suppose to be any major storms. Just snow flakes. It's weird how it can easily go from one extreme to another. That's the thrill of living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment