Monday, February 25, 2008

chick in egg

Here is another file that my kids decided that they adored. Hopefully you will also. I did this the other day and decided to go ahead and share. Not too many people are getting these files. PLEASE tell your friends.

I had a wonderful weekend. I hope that you did also. Friday my husband went out of town and decided to treat myself to Applebee's. I ended up staying there for quite a long time even though I got my order to go. I ended up locking my keys in my Durango! Oh well, I got to talk to a lot of people that I'd never meet before. Saturday my husband worked OT at Duke energy, I had to run about a hour south of where I live. On the way I decided to take a detour and see the Jeep that my soon to be sister-in-law and brother-in-law rolled that morning. They were quite lucky. Both walked out with very minor injuries and the Jeep actually looked fairly well for being rolled. I say God was definately watching out for them without a doubt. I then decided to go and buy all 3 of my children new tennis shoes. Sunday was a lazy day. Every other weekend I go to church. When my husband is off work I stay with him since he will not go. We ended up watching a few movies and hanging out for quite a peaceful day.

Today my twins decided that they wanted rubber boots since it is so muddy here and I won't let them even out to feed the animals since I do not want to deal with a bunch of mud in my house. Today I gave in. When they go out to help with the animals I will have to take a picture of all 3 in their new green and red boots.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5576488/48a8bdbd/sharing.html here is the link for the chick

Enjoy,

Maranda

No comments:

Post a Comment