Monday, February 18, 2008

Found one working drive

At least for now. I'm not sure how long it will last. I had to unplug my printer and put my store n go there. At least I'm able to do something though. I also have to use the other computer that is unable to hook onto the internet to even accomplish this feat. This is another christmas card I've accomplished. It is quite simple I didn't have a lot of time, but wanted to play with some paper anyways.

I decided to also show a few scrapbook pages I've thrown together. Sorry you have to turn your head different ways to actually view them. The first is of my daughter Kaitlyn in the fall, it's here first grade pic. The border set I actually received in a border swap on www.scrapshare.com The next ones are a DPS of Easter 06 (Yeah I'm majorly behind I end up doing pages and not putting them into their books yet so that I can hopefully actually get caught up one day). The last one is a close up of the stamp I used on the right page. How cute is it? I got that stamp from a secret bunny swap on scrapshare.

No comments:

Post a Comment