Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Today is my soon to be sister-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Megan! This is a card that I made her. She loves chocolate and pink together, even before it became popular. The papers used are Creative Memories and the ribbon I got at a local scrapbook store (LSS). The stamps I got at HL. I inked to flower pink it was orginally white and stuck it on with a white brad. I inked the sides of the pink and inner white rectangles and the stamps with Liquid Cats Eye chestnut roan. Sorry the pic is blurry it's the best I could get at that time.

Tomorrow one of my sons has an eye appointment. I hope all goes well. It seems like everytime we go his eyes get worse and worse. The poor thing is 5 and has worn glasses since he was 1. After breaking more pairs than we can count he is starting to do much better. He has finally learned not to take his glasses off by himself. ;-) That is a great accomplishment in itself! I'm not sure if he has to have his eyes dialated or not. I can't remember. But I know he absolutely hates that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment