Friday, February 15, 2008

Christmas Card

I know, I know, I know it's only Feb. But with 3 kids, husband, and a home to run I don't have time during the holiday season (with all the holiday stuff also) to make all my christmas cards. So with any free time I have I get started even if it's one card at a time.

I used BG fruitcake on the background, CM paper french vanilla and out of the olive paper pack. The stamps I got at Hobby Lobby. I used my sukura stardust pen for the glitter, and a snowflake brad.

I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend with all 3 of the kids. Only one of them being in school. My DH works this weekend so he'll be off Monday unless a heating or cooling job arises. Hopefully a good weekend will be had by all. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something to keep all the kids busy.

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment