Monday, November 22, 2010

Well today over at 365cards is a challenge for vintage + stickpin. Well if you happen to have read my earlier post that was yesterdays challenge, you would know that I don't have vintage stuff floating around my office/craft room. Well when I got out of class this morning, I (shhhhhh, shhhhhh) went shopping! I did get a few sheets of paper that I would classify in this category. I also got the cute little tickets, and the sheer shimmer spritz. Oh, I fell in love
(which is not entirely unusual in Hobby Lobby)! I never used the spritz before, I think I may have went a little overboard. Live and Learn. I did, however, already have the pens and flowers, and filmstrip that you can make out on either side of my flower group. Vintage wasn't my style, but with a few added items it's not bad at all.

2 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer! And you know I love tickets and pins and flowers!!! Thanks for playing along with the 365 Cards Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabbie card!
    Love all those flowers, lace and the stickpin. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete