Thursday, November 18, 2010

some cards not posted yet.

The following card was a thanks card for a friend of my family, my children mostly, they ended up with quite a close relationship. The stamp is a digi from Dustin Pike. The 2 leaves are actually stickers that i thought added a little more to the card. I also added some ribbon with 2 leaf brads.
This ladybug card was for my niece who turned 1. I stamped and embossed the ladybugs, colored the wings with copic marker and added a computer generated message and some ribbon on 2 corners.
Cherish was a simple card for a wedding that we went to in the early fall. The top is patterned paper that simply did the trick in my book. I added 3 rhinestones in 2 of the corners. Took a ribbon and dragged out my sewing machine! I think the yellow thread gave the card just enough color. The stamp cherish I embossed with black sparkle embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment