Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Hot Chocolate

Snowmen with blank ink.
Snowflakes on tag with Pearlescent Beige ink.
Uniquely stamped with Lettuce color ink.
I finished these last night and found out this morning that they fit perfectly into todays http://www.365cards.blogspot.com/ challenge for day 256. The challenge is to use 3 different stamps using 3 different inks on those stamps. Done!
I found some hot chocolate packets that are Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Caramel. I thought those could make some cute gifts for the kids teachers, principle and secretary at their school. So I placed one of each packet in a ziplock baggie and made the topper for the bag. The snowman in a hot chocolate cup is a digital stamp from Dustin Pike (Once again, I just love his work). Of course my printer ink is black. I colored these with my copics and primacolor markers.
I put the digital image onto scrapbooking paper with some ribbon. Placed directions on the back of the labels and cut tags. Put a stamp on the directions and stamped the snowflakes on the tags and wrote the names of the receivers on each tag. Simple to do, didn't cost alot of money and hopefully they will enjoy their hot chocolate when recieved.

2 comments: