Friday, November 5, 2010

dragon sitting on cake

I believe this counts for 365 cards here.

August challenge - inspired by your own blog. The ribbon in knots is on the edges of my blog. Just wait for the peach color to turn brownish. If you scroll down to where the top isn't faded it is easier to see.

September challenge - quite a pair. Blossom and a brad in the center of your card. I counted this as one element since it was part of the challenge.

October challenge - Friday pick 5. Pick any 5 items for your card. 1. patterned paper 2. digi stamp from Dustin Pike 3. copic markers 4. ribbon 5. flower with brad. This is what I was talking about counting the blossom and brad as one.

This is for a little 3 year olds birthday party. Happy Birthday!

ETA: This card won Spotlight Designer for day 250 over at 365cards.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image and I love that blue color, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete