Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sorry you caught a bug

I used two pattern papers. The stamps are from Lawn Fawn.  I grabbed a tag and decorated it with ribbon, pattern paper, and stamps.  I stamped the tissue box and paper pieced it with pattern paper and white paper, the white paper is popped up.  Both bugs were stamped in black on the paper (to show the antennae and legs) and then stamped on the red and cut out and placed on pop dots to stand out.  With the ribbon and the pop dots there is dimension to this card front.

Submitted to...

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Maranda, Hello from another Hoosier gal! Saw your card over at 365 and had to hop over to take a look....I love everything about it! The little tissue box is just way too cute.
    If you get a chance, I'd appreciate it if you could come by my very first blog and leave any suggestions you might have.

    hugs--
    Roberta
    QueenBeePaperCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the smile on this cute little tissue box! Thanks for sharing on the smile challenge at 365 cards!

    ReplyDelete