Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hoping your birthday is... beyond measure

On the 12th of this month is my brother-in-law's birthday.  He is a carpenter by trade.  Because of this fact, I came up with this idea.  I made an easel card, that consists of tape measures, different fonts, a place for a gift card, wood veneer and several brads.   Of course, we all know the screw heads are a construction item, I added the little brads to the "birthday" to make it look like they were nailed on.  The "hoping" and "beyond" letter fonts reminded me of epoxy.   And of course, carpenters use wood.  Even the paper has a wood design. 

Submitted to Cards for Men - Heavy metal

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologise for that, I love the sentiment and the design of your card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your card with us at Cards for men
    hugs CAZ

    ReplyDelete