Friday, August 16, 2013

Birthday Girl

I created this card for a special birthday coming up.  I chose to use a challenge that was to use 2 different double sided papers and to use both sides of each paper.  I chose 2 papers from crate paper from the pretty party collection.  I used a sticker "Birthday Girl" from the same collection.  The flower is felt with a button from Jelly bean and the frame is wood veneer that I used a little old paper distressed ink on.  The girl and flowers (in the frame) is the same paper as the dots. The green flower/doily looking paper is the same paper as the green-yellowish paper with the lines.

Submitted to ...
365 cards - Two-faced

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Maranda! Nice choice of pattern papers.. Thnks for playing at 365 cards :) x

    ReplyDelete