Friday, July 1, 2011

anniversary card

Over at 365card the challenge for day 123 SO SILLY. This is the card that I made for it. The digi stamp and saying are from http://thesherlockshome.blogspot.com/. When I seen this I knew I was going to use it for a card for my in-laws 35 wedding anniversary this month. When I seen this challenge I thought today would be a good day to go ahead and get it done so that I could put it into this challenge.
Edited to swap out blurry pictures for clearer pictures.
The front of the card says...
When you get married, all you need is two hearts and a diamond...
The inside of the card says...
but after a few years, all you want is a club and a spade. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! made me and my husband laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little slow finding this, but beautiful card! I'm glad the sentiment was useful!

    ReplyDelete