Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Well I've realized that some time has passed since my last entry. Sorry about that. Hopefully things will start looking up for me to have a little free time to work on files and cards and such. Since my last post I've been to the doctor 3 times, twice because of a dog bite on my right hand, once about my knee giving me troubles. I've also made an emergency trip to Arkansas that ended up not going so well. Because of the dog bite I couldn't do much with my right hand since it swelled up and had 4 stiches in it. My knee, I found out my knee cap isn't in th right place. Hopefully all will get better there. My mom is not doing so great in Arkansas but she has a mind of her own and is telling herself all is fine. Hopefully this week I'll be able to get a file or two done.

No comments:

Post a Comment