Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flip Flops

As I'm sure you'll remember from reading previous posts, my daughter is on Spring Break this week. Yesterday I took her shopping while the boys went with daddy to do their thing. We bought the stuff needed for her 4H project and also the things to do these flip flops. She woke up this morning wanting to do this. She wouldn't even eat breakfast first. I apologize for the nasty "winter feet." I'll have to work on those before the flip flop season actually hits. Unfortunately you'll never understand how much I HATE feet and what a challange this always is for me. I don't know my problem with feet except that they are always in shoes and just nasty in my opinion. I think she did a great job though. Especially for being 7 years old. If only I could get her that interested in school!

Have a great day, Maranda

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment