Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mitchell's Farm Fresh Eggs

My husband wanted to get a picture of this old basket filled with our eggs. I need to make a sign to go out by the road so that we can get rid of these extra eggs. I used my CR for the sign and sealed it. I used my 3 Easter egg file for the brown eggs. This file is still in my 4shared account to get, along with all mt other files. If anyone is needing the words "farm fresh eggs" just send me an email and I'll put it in my account, I didn't figure it would be widely used. robmaranda@peoplepc.com BTW can anyone guess how many eggs are in this basket? I will send out a scrapbooking surprise (it could also be used for cardmaking) to the nearest guess. This will end April 26. That allows 2 weeks from today. Please drop me an email with your guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment