Saturday, July 6, 2013

Birthday cupcakes


This card is for a friend of mine that has a birthday this week.  I looked at the Mojo Monday sketch earlier in the week but didn't have time to start anything at that time.  Pile it on challenge was bling, which is not a problem to add to any feminine card.  And lastly when 365 cards had a "finish in 15" I had been thinking about it enough (with no time to actually do it) that all my ideas were all worked out, so 15 minutes was easy.
I used the designer cupcake paper.  I also used some shimmer pink and shimmer vanilla paper.  Some plain brown paper was added in there for good measure.  I used an embossing folder for the cupcakes on the pink shimmer.  I used a total of 3 stamps on the vanilla shimmer paper, the darling cupcake, the sentiment, and then the border (stamped 4 times around the edges).  I added a burlap flower with a gemstone.  Done!

Challenges...
Pile it on challenge
365 cards
Mojo monday 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Love all the cupcakes. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any card with cupcakes is yummy to me - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete