Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day- #1 Dad

This is the card I made this morning for my father-in-Iaw.  Nothing like doing everything last minute!

Challenges included in this card are...
Pile it on challenge
Amusing Challenge
613 Avenue Create
Catered Crop
Challenges 4 Everybody
I'm sure if I took the time to look, I could enter it in more.  But I'm tired and this will do for me. 

I found the wood grain designer paper in my stash, I used off white solid paper, a brownish tan solid paper, and a hunter green solid paper (also in my stash).  On a wood veneer tag I stamped #1 Dad in brown ink.  I also stamped the "Father" stamp in brown ink.  I then added the wooden button, twine, ribbon, and washi tape to hold the twine in place.

Enjoy your week ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Very Nicely Done! I love all the elements of this project. Great composition! Thanks for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maranda,

    Just a suggestion, it would be much easier for the DT members who want to comment on your project if you would turn off the word verification. You can use comment moderation to screen comments.

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love your design and details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great Father's card. Clean lines and darling lay-out. Thanks for joining our Challenge at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! God bless.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a WONDERFUL Fathers Day Card!
    THANK YOU for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete