Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little bit of catching up

I know Ive been MIA lately. Sorry about that. But here is a few things that Ive been up to.

Im finally through with Wiltons Course 1 cake decorating class. Im now signed up for the Wiltons fondant and gumpaste one that will start next week, (hopefully enough people will have signed up). This was the second cake. The first got cut up before a picture was taken.

This rose cake was the last one for this course. I think my roses came out quite well for them being my first ones!

Ive also made a few baby shower cards for another SIL. her shower will be next weekend. My MIL took the green one, and my other soon to be SIL took the plaid to give away.

If you look closely at the pic, you will find the pacifer, bottle and the safety pin.

This one is harder to make out in the picture. the sentiment says, "you're expecting! so happy for you". I hand wrote "before" and "after"

1 comment: