Thursday, March 27, 2008

Butterfly

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on things sooner than later and be able to work more on my hobbies. I did have this simple butterfly done and just test cut it this morning real fast. Scroll down to the bottom for the link to my 4shared account. I'm looking forward to the nice warm spring air and I think butterflies just go with that in my head.

We've continued to add to our farm. We now have 12 new baby chicks. 2 of them even have the "leggings," aren't they just cute? See pics below. One is a close up of the leggings. Also we now have 5 rabbits. My kids just love them. Kaitlyn named her Holland male , Brownie. I don't know why, since he is grey. Kyle named his Polish female, Dot. She is black with a white spot on her nose. Kaleb named his Polish female, Candy. She is also all black. The other two I guess are mine since my husband wants nothing to do with them. The Polish male is brown and named Cocoa. The Holland female is named Oreo since she is black and white. We are going to start breeding them since my daughter is in mini 4H and is planning on continueing into regular 4H. Also the boys are linking her 4H meetings and they have talked about it when they are able to join. I guess we ought to be prepared! I thought I took pictures of the rabbits but I guess I only thought about it and have yet to do it ;)

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment