Monday, March 3, 2008

3 crosses


I had the chance to work on several files over the last few days. This is one of them. I will have it in my 4shared account in a matter of minutes after this posts. The link is now at the bottom of the page so that I will not have to continue to put the link in every post. Just scroll to the bottom and you'll see it. Any questions feel free to email me, my email address is in my header at the top of the page.

We had a beautiful weekend. Yesterday the temperature was around 70 degrees. Warm enough to kick the kids outdoors for some fun after church. Of course today the high was this morning and dropping to the mid 40's and rain. Not such a great day as yesterday. But it could be a lot worse so I guess I'll take it. We definately do NOT need any more rain though. Our yard is quite a muddy mess as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment