Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Celebrate

Summer Break has began!  Hopefully, I'll find some time to do some of the things that I love once again.  I can't wait until my life doesn't revolve around books, papers, tests, clinicals and finals.  I want to start work already!  I can put my time in 3 days a week and have time left over, not studying all day every day. 

Anyways, here is a card I put together today.  It will be going to my sister-in-law for her birthday coming up.  One the inside it says, "Hope your birthday is berry special."  I am submitting this card at 365 cards, for the Sunday sketch.  I did shake up the sketch just a little.

5 comments:

  1. Love that you've got a fun pun on the inside. I really must pull out those Spellbinders die, buried deep in a messy drawer. Many thanks for joining us this week at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! love your take on the sketch too :) So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmm strawberries! Lovely card. Thanks for joining 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet sweet strawberry card. :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards,

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm that strawberry looks yummy!!!!! soo glad you played along with us at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete