Friday, July 13, 2012

Mojo 249 -- Happy Anniversary

I am on a roll today, 2 cards in one day!  Mom & Dad's Anniversary is the day after Dad's birthday, so another card was needed. 

I used this sketch from http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/  ...

All materials are from crate paper, portrait collection.  There was a 12x12 sheet of calendar in there.  I cut out the July one and looked up the calendar for that month in 1976 when Mom and Dad got married.  Filled it in, and stamped a small heart on the wedding day.  I did line the outside edge of the calendar with silver marker to make a border.  I also stamped the sentiment, and added the "memorable" tag ( also included in the collection ) tada! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Maranda! I love this card! Fabulous idea--I am so excited that the new Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge has a file folder cut on it! I will have to try this out with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete