Friday, October 7, 2011

Tinkerbell birthday

I am running behind of sorts. My nieces birthday party was last weekend. My family was unable to make it because of sport activities of our kids. So tomorrow I'm seeing them and needed a card for her present. See I'm loads behind. Her birthday party was tinkerbell themed so I grabbed a coloring book image off the internet, shrunk it and colored it in. I did have loads of fun on this part. I flocked her dress green and her shoes and flocked white on the pom pom on her shoes. I took a stardust pen and colored in her wings. I then glittered the pixie dust with perot colored glitter. I then added the "2" in a heart punch and framed it with another heart punch. Just so I could add it for a challenge.
This is getting enter at 365 cards for day 217 I've been framed. Frame something with something other than a circle/oval or a square/rectangle.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card.. love the fairy.. gorgeous colors :)

    ReplyDelete