Thursday, June 18, 2009

embroidery applique elephant

This blanket is for this little guy. Obviously, his name is Maverick. He was born on Mothers Day. He is my nephew by marriage. This pic was taken a couple of days after his birth with my son, Kaleb (6). His room is elephants and such, so that explains the elephant. I just gave him new life with the polka dots and the different colored thread. The image is on one corner of the fleece blanket and the blanket is big enough to cover him when he is a toddler and such. I have made several kids these blankets. I guess its kind of a trade mark now.
BTW this is the little guy that got to wear the WILL YOU MARRY MY DADDY? onsie, and will get to wear the others also. Just in case anyone is wondering, the momma said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment