Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Just to let you all know, I was planning on spending more time on files whenever I could. But however my life didn't allow it. My computer crashed, they said it was the hard drive. Since it is still under warranty they sent a new hard drive. To our dismise that did not cure our ailment. Now we have to send our computer back to the manufacture and see if they can fix it. We bought this computer in September of 2008, so I'm a little frustrated. But even more frustrated that I have to go elsewhere to even complete my homework. Just thought I would let everyone know that I'm not abandoning you on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Miranda,
    I am so sorry for your hard ships. I went threw something quite similar in November, when I pick up a nasty virus that distroyed my computer. When I replaced it with a Vista I lost my Wishblade (blue) cutter, scanner,software,etc. it was a nightmare. I have excepted my losses and Thank God I had a Pazzles cutter to keep me cutting. At least your able to get yours fix. I hope that you get a quick resoluation and back on your feet. At least we know why you'll be MIA. Keep your chin up and Good luck.
    GB, Mima~

    ReplyDelete